The Field Marketer serves our Principals by ensuring that their products are professionally displayed at all times, as per category space management flows. They work to identify and capitalise on any in-store opportunities which will create brand and product exposure and awareness amongst our broad and diverse customer base. They are required to work closely with in-store management, Area Sales Managers, and trade marketing teams to achieve these goals. Field Marketers also fulfil the role of in-store sales representatives; they are responsible for influencing orders if the store is DC-driven, or taking orders if the store is an independent customer.
• A National Senior Certificate (NSC) or National Certificate Vocational (NCV)
• A tertiary qualification will be seen as advantageous
Experience and Requirements
• The role does not require any prior experience and would be ideal for a school leaver
• Exposure to the use of mobile technology (smart device) is essential
• Good Mathematical and English ability is essential
Interested persons can apply by completing an online assessment (smartphone & PC compatible).
The assessment takes up to 3 hours to complete but does not need to be completed in one sitting.
To access the assessment, please click the Apply button now. For best results, download Google Chrome.
The position is open to external applicants - please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone that you think would be interested!
Please note: only the highest achiever/s on the assessment will be contacted for interviews.