Invoice/POD Clerk Windhoek
About the Role
Invoice/POD Clerk is responsible for creating invoices from picking slips, ensuring data accuracy before sending invoices to clients and liaising with the Warehouse to confirm on-time dispatch. You should also be able to resolve billing errors professionally and track & control POD's in accordance with procedures.
This role will assist the finance department with Carrier billing and processing of service invoices on a monthly basis. To be successful you need a strong work ethic and demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills.
Experience & Requirements
Good Mathematical and English ability is essential
Knowledge of any ERP accounting system
IT literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft 365
• Degree in Business Administration or Finance would be an advantage
• Knowledge of any ERP accounting system
• IT literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft 365
• Good organisation skills with high attention to detail
• Ability to respond effectively to changing priorities
• Flexible, conscientious attitude to work
• High standard of written and verbal communication
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to remain calm, focused and productive in a fast-paced work environment
To ensure stock is accurately tracked and referenced and that all relevant processes are completed accurately and on time daily.
• Receive pick slips from Warehouse Supervisors
• Generate invoices on AS1 and print
• Update orders with 'short picks' and 'no stocks'
• Advise Planner and Sales Admin team of 'no stock' orders from the floor
• Request cycle counts on recurring problem lines
• Assist dispatch with Label Printing for Country Deliveries
• Receive PODs from Truck Driver
• Check that all PODs are returned from deliveries (by reconciling against trip sheets)
• Ensure that the documents returned are correctly signed by the customer
• Return the POD on AS1 (update status), capture return date and GRV number in AS1
• Follow up queries from shops on PODs received from third party transporters
• Ensure that all PODs are scanned and saved on the local server drive
• File all invoices in sequence by Principal
• Assist with Carrier Billing and scanning of invoices
• Assist with processing and scanning of service invoices
• Provide relief support for the stocktake process
• Generate and capture tag counts per monthly stock take schedule
• Provide other general administrative support as and when required
*Please do not apply through the company website.
No applications through the company website will be considered