About the Role
To ensure that stock within the warehouse is picked correctly for all Customer orders before staging them for delivery, and that all incoming and outgoing stock is checked correctly. Duties may include loading and offloading trucks, stock takes, stock rotation, general housekeeping, and operating a reach truck and/or forklift.
Experience & Requirements
• No experience is required for this role
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• Ability to stay on feet for long periods
• Positive attitude
• Good Communication skills
• Ability work well within a team
• Matric is a requirement
• Technical qualifications, post-matric or tertiary qualifications will be seen as advantageous
• A valid C1 Namibian Driver's license will be seen as advantageous
• Loading and offloading of trucks
• Picking of goods from pick slips
• Ensuring orders are accurate, correct product, correct quantity, etc.
• Operating handling equipment
• Packing stock on pallets & shrink wrapping
• Maintaining Safety Procedures
• Conducting monthly stock takes & stock rotation
• General warehouse duties
*Please do not apply through the company website.
No applications through the company website will be considered