Trade Promoter Windhoek
About the Role
Promoters educate consumers about the benefits of specific products/brands, in order to create awareness of these products/brands and to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. They do this by in-store activations, which include both wet and dry demonstrations as well as themed promotions.
To be successful as a promoter you must stay up to date with product features and represent brands in a professional and positive manner.
Experience & Requirements
• Grade 12 is a minimum requirement.
• A qualification in Sales or Marketing will be advantages.
• Experience in FMCG environment will be advantageous.
• Proficient in the use of smart devices & familiar with social media platforms.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
• Must be a Namibian citizen.
To ensure successful promotions by:-
• Setting up and maintaining a demonstration area, such as a table, stand, or booth at various events.
• Keeping the demonstration area tidy and well stocked with products, samples, and/or literature.
• Demonstrating the features of a product to potential customers.
• Employing interactive materials such as videos, charts, or slideshows to share information about a product or service, when necessary.
• Answering any questions potential customers might have about a product or service.
• Recording transactions and stock levels.
• Processing customers’ surveys
• Generating reports that outline customers’ interest levels, questions asked, number of products/samples/literature sold and/or distributed at various events.
• Staying up to date with product or service features.
*Please do not apply through the company website.
No applications through the company website will be considered