Durban, South Africa
About the Role
Overall Objective of Job
To maintain uplift schedules for specified principals who are billed for this service, ensure the
integrity of pallet counts from non SGX owned depots to enable correct excess pallet billing
and assist with stock updates where necessary for the smaller depots.
Experience & Requirements
• Admin-orientated position
o Attention to detail
o Organisation skills
o Time management
• Previous ERP experience advantageous
• Computer literacy
o Moderate MS Outlook
o Moderate MS Teams
o Advanced Excel
o Moderate MS Word
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Ability to communicate at different levels within the extended network
A relevant tertiary qualification (Supply Chain, Logistics).
Key Responsibilities to include:
• Placing all uplifts on the uplift schedule and follow up on outstanding uplifts.
• Updating stocktakes for the smaller depots.
• Ensuring that all pallet counts are done for each Non SGX owned depot.
• Reviewing the reports and ensuring integrity in the information.
• Pulling monthly depot report on performance off Qlikview for smaller depots.
• Sending out new pallet count for the new month in the last week of the month.
• Ensuring all new principals are added to the pallet count schedule.
• Addressing ad hoc queries regarding outstanding/delivered orders.
• Advising depots of general notifications, such as public holidays, strikes, product recall,
*Please do not apply through the company website.
No applications through the company website will be considered