About the Role
Merchandisers handle store inventory levels, stock rotation, and ensure professional product displays are maintained as per category flows. They understand sales drivers and identify opportunities to increase exposure and awareness of the brands we represent. They keep management informed by submitting activity reports, such as price surveys and trade execution reports. They will be required to work closely with in-store management, Simpex Representatives, and the Principal’s trade marketing teams to achieve these goals.
Experience & Requirements
• No experience is required for this role, but knowledge of the FMCG environment will be advantageous.
• Exposure to the use of mobile technology (smart device) is essential.
• Must be a Namibian citizen.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Well-developed time management skills.
• Matric is a minimum requirement.
• A tertiary qualification in Sales or Marketing will be advantageous.
Including but not limited to the following:
• Ensuring products are neatly merchandised/displayed on the shelf.
• Negotiating additional shelf space.
• Correct selling prices.
• Ensuring PI Labels are visible.
• Ensuring POS are always visible in the store.
• Building displays.
• Liaising with Sales Agents on stock holding.
• Performing regular stock rotations/counts to update catalogues.
• Ensuring Merchandising best practice is maintained at all times.
*Please do not apply through the company website.
No applications through the company website will be considered